Château les Renauds – Cuvée classique blanc
Cuvée classique blanc
- Category: Château les Renauds
- Appellation: Blaye Côtes de Bordeaux
- Color : White
- Surface Area: 7 hectares
- Soil: Silicious-clay with graveley sub-soil
- Age of vineyard: 15 years and more
- Grape varieties: 80% Sauvignon - 20% Sémillon
- Yield: 55 hl/ha
- Production: 50 000 bottles
- Winemaking: All the grapes are pressed together and cold-settled at 8°C for 4 days. Temperature controlled fermentation during 12 days at 18°C. Aged 6 months in stainless-steel tanks on lees.
- Tasting notes: Pale yellow color with green highlights. Pleasant, aromatic nose, with overtones of citrus and floral blossoms. In mouth: very good balance, a pleasant body.
- Food pairing: Aperitif. Uncooked entrees, salmon or scallop carpaccio, sea food and oysters. Excellent with a different fish, baked or steamed.