Château les Renauds – Cuvée classique rouge
Cuvée classique rouge
- Category: Château les Renauds
- Appellation: Blaye Côtes de Bordeaux
- Color: Red
- Surface Area: 20 hectares
- Soil: Silicious-clayey, gravely subsoil
- Age of vineyard: 20 years and more
- Grape varieties: 70% Merlot - 30% Cabernet Sauvignon
- Yield: 50 hl/ha
- Production: 130 000 bottles
- Winemaking: The grapes are destemmed 100%. The wine is macerated on the skins for 20 days at 28-30°C. Temperature-controlled fermentation. Malolactic fermentation. Aged 6 months in stainless-steel tanks.
- Tasting notes: Bright ruby-red color. A reserved nose of black currant and raspberry bouquet. Medium-bodied, soft in the mouth. Wall balanced, very pleasant drinking.
- Food pairing: Marries well with poultry, red meats and cheese. Ready to be drank in its youth, it is a convivial and pleasurable wine.