Château les Renauds – Le duo rouge
Le duo rouge
- Category: Château les Renauds
- Appellation: Bordeaux
- Color: Red
- Surface Area: 10 hectares
- Soil: Silicious-clay with gravely subsoil
- Age of vineyard: 20 years and more
- Grape varieties: 80% Merlot - 20% Cabernet Sauvignon
- Yield: 50 hl/ha
- Production: 65 000 bottles
- Winemaking: The grapes are destemmed 100%. The wine is macerated on the skins fot 20 days at 28-30°C. Temperature-controlled fermentation. Malolactic fermentation. Aged 6 months in stainless-steel tanks.
- Tasting notes: This wine shows its most charming aspect with its red fruits notes and purple robe. It proves to be supple and smooth. The duo is appreciated for its aromatic freshness; we advise to consume it young.
- Food pairing: It's the perfect wine for all the instants of your life, especially all your convivial and festive meals. It will go very well woth all your appetizers and dishes made with red or white meat.