- Category: Philippe Raguenot Haut-Médoc
- Appellation: Haut-Médoc
- Color: Red
- Surface Area: 17 hectares
- Soil: Argilo-calcaire
- Age of vineyard: 20 years and more
- Grape varieties: 75% Merlot - 25% Cabernet Sauvignon
- Yield: 53 hl/ha
- Production: 90 000 bottles
- Winemaking: Harvest is destemmed 100%. Maceration for 20 at 28-30°C. Temperature-controlled. Malolactic fermentation. Aged in stainless-steel tanks.
- Tasting notes: Deep ruby-red robe. Nose marked by savory black fruits. Ample rich mouth with a great, well balanced volume.
- Food pairing: It's the anytime wine. Red wine aperitif drinkers will find a smooth, supple wine and continue the pleasure with grilled red or white meats as well as different "Au gratin" dishes. It can be served with bacn and grizzard, and also warm goat cheese salads. The perfect wine-lover's wine!