Château Haut Beyzac Cru Bourgeois
Le Grand Vin
- Category: AOC Haut Médoc / Château Haut-Beyzac / Rouge
- Appellation: Haut-Médoc
- Color: Red
- Surface area: 8 hectares
- Soil: Clayey-limestone
- Age of vineyard: 20 years and more
- Grape varietals: 65 % Cabernet Sauvignon, 30% Merlot, 5% Petit Verdot
- Yield: 35hl/ha
- Production: 40 000 bottles
- Winemaking: Harvest 100% destemmed. Maceration at 30° for 20 to 30 days. Temperature controlled. Malolactic fermentation. Aged in oak barrels.
- Tasting notes: Intense and brillant red. Fruity nose associated with a toasted wood note. A sublte attack in the mouth, the balance and structure of tanins are silky and round. This respectful character of Medoc wines will flater your palate.
- Food pairing: It will seduce main course as well as our finest cheese. In the same way, it will accompany all your red and white meat dishes, cooked or grilled. Cheese with character ill reveal its true nature with this wine.